The Jessie C. Eury Library offers the service of putting books and articles on reserve for your students under the following conditions:
- Only required reading items will be placed on reserve.
- Reference books and journals will not be placed on reserve.
- One copy of the textbook(s) will be placed on reserve, if requested by the professor.
Five types of reserves will be used:
- E-reserves may be accessed as a password protected PDF via the Library Catalog.
- 2-hour library use only reserve may be used only in the library.
- 2-hour library / overnight reserve may be used in the library during the day, but may be checked out within an hour of closing time and returned within an hour of opening the next day.
- 1-day reserve may be checked out at anytime during the day and is due anytime the next day the library is open.
- 7-day reserve may be checked out for up to seven days.
All reserve books are placed on a 2-hour library / overnight reserve unless otherwise requested.