Room For Doubt
Room For Doubt is a new apologetics initiative to substantiate the faith of committed Christians, regenerate the faith of younger Christians who have doubts about their heritage, and vindicate the Christian faith to non-Christians.
The Project, which began in August 2013, is primarily designed for churches and para-church ministries. Its initial three-year phase is funded by a $675,000 grant from the Loftis Foundation.
Key Project Personnel
- Gordon Venturella, Project Manager (Vice President of Institutional Advancement)
- Dr. Rich Knopp, Project Coordinator (Professor of Philosophy & Christian Apologetics)
- Keith Snyder, Budget Controller (Associate Vice President of Development)
- Lynn Laughlin (Associate Vice President of Alumni Relations)
- David Upchurch (Director of Church Ministries)
- Christine Thomas (Director of Marketing)